Thursday, July 9, 2009

Treatment plan

Treatment plan......

I'll be doing radiation every day, Monday through Friday, starting July 13. Right now, I'm scheduled at 9:45 every morning.

I'll find out about chemo either today or tomorrow. I expect it will start next Friday, July 17.

I have Nanny and Sam and Patty to help with caring for the boys and driving me back and forth until Sam and Patty go to school the middle of August. That gives me a few weeks to see how this round of treatment is going to effect me.

The docs expect me to have 7 -8 weeks of treatment this round.

1 comment:

  1. Dana, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    This is my wish for you:
    Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, conficence for you when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, and lots of love to surround you every day.

    ReplyDelete