Friday, May 15, 2009

update 5/15/09

I spoke with the doctor yesterday about my biopsy results. Originally, they told me that the resuls would be ready in 2-3 weeks. it would take that long to grow out the cells to do the tests on them. It's been 2 1/2 weeks so I called to check on them.

They said that the cells were growing so slowly that it would be late next week before they would have results!!!!!! So, the cells are growing SLOWLY!!!!

That's good news! Now, if they'll stop growing altogether, we'll be set!

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful!!! Chemo kill!! Chemo kill! Maybe it will continue to eat it up!!

    The boys are wonderful!! They are so cute!! Bring them down for a week this summer and swim and we will go to the zoo,Chickasaw etc...they would remember it I can assure you!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    That is wonderful!!! I have never heard of growing a culture from the biopsy. I wonder why they didn't do one on me?

    I went to create an account and found out I already had one....from 2006!

    I pray your having a good weekend.

    Love you,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete