Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Physical Therapy - Ouch!

How neglectful I've been!!!!!

Since November, we've been to Chicago for a family vacation, we've had Christmas, a holiday trip to Lenoir City to see Chris and Stephanie's Chiropractic practice, Sam has gone back to school, Homeschool Enrichment has started and I'm doing water aerobics and physical therapy........... whew!

I started physical therapy as soon as the plastic surgeon said I was healed enough from the surgery. As I sat and waited for the hematoma to heal, my shoulder froze up and the muscles deteriorated. So......now I am working really hard to UNDO that!


I had a CT scan in January and it showed no signs of cancer ANYWHERE! My tumor marker was low and I am doing really well. Physically, I feel GREAT! Mentally, I'm doing better - sharper and sharper all the time!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a strong and vibrant woman. Best of luck to you on your journey. I signed up to follow you. Stop by my place and perhaps return the favor. http://www.boomerpie.com/

    ReplyDelete